Thursday, January 7, 2010

01.07.10

So... I wanted I wanted to take a picture today of all the snow we got since last night's photo.. Unfortunately, once again, y'all will have to wait a few days to see it, as I am still at work. {sigh}.

Called and talked to my daughter tonight.

Her: "Mom?"
Me: "Yes, honey?"
Her: "Are you really not coming home til Saturday?"
Me: "Yes, honey, I'm really not coming home til Saturday?"
Her: {in a very small voice} "Oh. {sigh} I miss you."
Me: "I miss you too."
Her: " Ok. Bye!"

{sigh} sometimes I hate winter.

Edited 1.8.10 to add photo:


And realizing it doesn't show as much snow as I thought, but there are little drifts near the tires, and the plow had come behind the car and plowed me in. Had to dig it out before I left for Hannibal this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment