Tuesday, January 5, 2010

01.04.10

So far, so good...

Day 4's photo was taken on my way to work.  Everyday, on my way to work, I cross over the Mississippi River. It has been super cold here for the last week or so, and the river is mostly frozen. I wasn't sure what the photo was going to be today until I saw the river. {My daughter calls that bridge the Tall H Bridge.}



I never know what I'm going to get from these "on the road" photos... I just point the camera in whatever direction I want without looking through the view finder, click the button, and hope for the best.. {which is why it is at an angle, and there is so much of the guard rail from the bridge I was driving on}. But I certainly don't want to endanger anyone while taking photos, and honestly, I have gotten some really neat photos this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment